Ongoing Support For People With Hearing Aids
Now that you’ve completed your initial adjustment period, the journey to better hearing has only just begun. There are still so many new sounds to discover and new places to enjoy your renewed sense of hearing. At this stage, your progress depends on you. It depends on how much you wear your hearing aids, how often you try wearing them in different environments and refining the settings.
Remember that your brain is processing new information. It takes time to figure out the new sounds. Be patient and enjoy the journey. It only gets better!
Use the links below to help you on your hearing journey. And if you ever need support, feel free to call us anytime. We’re here for you as your hearing healthcare provider.
- 5 Steps To Hearing Aid Success
- Use & Care Instructions – Your hearing aid needs regular care and maintenance. Follow the instructions provided to get the best results and keep your hearing aids in good condition for years to come.
- Frequently Asked Questions – If you’re like most people, you have a lot of questions about your hearing aids. Find the answers here.
- Warranty – All hearing aids come with a manufacturer warranty. Learn more about your warranty.
- How-To Videos – Watch how-to videos for cleaning and caring for your hearing aids, using hearing aid accessories, and more.
Train Your Brain
Resources to help you sharpen your hearing and listening skills while improving speech understanding.
- Train Your Brain to Listen
- Hear Coach Listening Games
Hear Coach is a suite of listening games developed by Starkey Hearing Technologies that challenges both your cognitive and auditory sharpness to improve your listening.
Patients who wear Starkey and Widex hearing aids get exclusive, complimentary access to their own personalized MyStarkey or MyWidex web account, respectively. The websites have interactive tools to help patients get acclimated to hearing comfortably with new hearing aids and speed up the adjustment period. You’ll also find information specific to your model of hearing aid, operation manuals, use & care videos and more.
- MyStarkey (Click here for the MyStarkey demonstration)
The Hearing Doctors Advantage
Audiology & Balance Experts Providing Exceptional Care For Your Quality of Life
State-of-the-Art Equipment Ensuring Accuracy, Best Fit & Superior Sound Quality
Highest Rated Audiology Practice
Over 2,500 5-Stars Reviews A+ BBB Accreditation Multiple Awards
We Accept Most Insurances
We Process Your Claims Get Maximum Benefits Pay Less Out of Pocket
Great practice, wonderful doctor. I had been going to a different audiology practice for years and just didn’t know any better. My exam was more thorough, the doctor listened to my concerns and worked to find solutions. The staff is nice. It was just a world of difference.
- Tom W.
Dr. Linda Himler was outstanding in all areas. She was professional, kind, thorough and did not rush us out the door. She was patient and accommodating to my Downs Syndrome sister. We highly recommend her!
- Kathy S.
1. Super professional staff, they go above and beyond .
2- Dr. Anzola does magic and suggests the right hearing aids for you, and solves all of your problems in a very short time.
- Farchid K.