Having remote ways to connect with your health care providers is more important now than ever.
Existing patients: Now you can have an appointment with your doctor of audiology from the comfort of your home – or anywhere you have internet access.
Easy & Convenient
- A video call using any internet-connected device that has a camera & microphone.
- Works with PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets.
- A convenient way to have an appointment with your doctor – no need to come in to the office.
- It’s HIPAA compliant to protect your private information.
Telehealth Appointments Are Ideal For:
- Hearing aid upgrade opportunities
- Spanish speaking patients
- Medical cases (Tinnitus, Meniere’s disease, sudden hearing loss, balance issues, etc.)
- Insurance questions
- Hearing aid maintenance or feature orientation
- Remote programming to upgrade your hearing aid prescription (on equipped models)
- Consulting with family members who cannot attend in-person appointments (up to 6 participants)
How It Works
- Call your regular Hearing Doctors office and request a “Telehealth Appointment”. Find your local office here
- You will receive an email with a link to join your appointment
- At your appointment time, click the link in the email
- Meet with your doctor
- Pay by credit card at the conclusion of your appointment
Appointment fees are as follows:
- 20 minutes: $45
- 30 minutes: $55
- Appointments requiring more than 30 minutes will require an office visit
The Hearing Doctors Advantage
Audiology & Balance Experts Providing Exceptional Care For Your Quality of Life
State-of-the-Art Equipment Ensuring Accuracy, Best Fit & Superior Sound Quality
Highest Rated Audiology Practice
Over 2,500 5-Stars Reviews A+ BBB Accreditation Multiple Awards
We Accept Most Insurances
We Process Your Claims Get Maximum Benefits Pay Less Out of Pocket
Great practice, wonderful doctor. I had been going to a different audiology practice for years and just didn’t know any better. My exam was more thorough, the doctor listened to my concerns and worked to find solutions. The staff is nice. It was just a world of difference.
- Tom W.
Dr. Linda Himler was outstanding in all areas. She was professional, kind, thorough and did not rush us out the door. She was patient and accommodating to my Downs Syndrome sister. We highly recommend her!
- Kathy S.
1. Super professional staff, they go above and beyond .
2- Dr. Anzola does magic and suggests the right hearing aids for you, and solves all of your problems in a very short time.
- Farchid K.